Skip to main content

Stealing a page from tanya...who stole it from Carole

Today is May 25, 2010…

Outside my window: I see the gray clouds rolling in and the most beautiful array of coloured leaves.

I am hearing: The laboured sound of my own breathing, the clacking of the keys, the credits rolling on a movie and the air purifier.   I can also faintly here chris and his interview and the birds chirping

I am thinking: that I may need a nap before i head to the grocery store.

I am hoping: That even though I have been sick and having to take meds, and having a fever etc that little egg implanted well and we will have good news for people soon.

I am wondering: If Chris knows how proud of him I really am.

I am reading: the vampire diaries...but only when im not reading my text book

I am improving:  my health i think....well I have been trying, walking more and eating better and taking vitamins!

I am wearing: the most ridiculous outfit ever....please picture if you can, a red and white and green christmas fleece pant that says HO HO HO all over it, a pink  and white tank top that say I could be so sweet and a winnie the pooh blanket wrapped around my shoulders

In the kitchen:  is a giant mess!!! and we need to take out the recycling.

This Week: School, work, two concerts this weekend and then tanya's birthday on sunday

A few of my favourite things: chocolate, family and friends

A picture thought: This is the epitome of summer to me!  I love to eat outside!    Cervesa anyone?

Comments

Unknown said…
I'll take a gin and tonic and if you get what you hope for, you'll be taking neither.

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...