I did the Crest pro health challenge for just over two weeks and then had to stop. I have some pro's and a few cons for these products. First let me tell you about the products:
- The toothpaste has a good taste and did not leave a sickly sweet taste in my mouth.
- The toothbrush was gentle and did not hurt my gums.
- The toothpaste does not have SLS's or lots of them anyway. These are the products that cause foam in toothpaste and soaps that are heavy on the drying agents. They can cause severe dry and cracked skin and lips (in the case of toothpaste or lipgloss)
- The mouthwash is alcohol free which makes my dentist happy.
- The mouthwash leaves a very sickly sweet aftertaste in my mouth like sucking on candies
- The toothbrush is huge and actually made me gag when I brushed the back teeth
- The toothpaste did not cover my sensitive teeth at all, within days I had discomfort and by the end of the two weeks it was agony. I had to discontinue.
That being said, I would recommend this regime to anyone who does not have sensitive teeth. I am sure with longer use I would have seem more marked improvement in the whiteness of my teeth and my gums feel quite healthy. Let me know if you would like any other info on this product!
Disclaimer: I am a buzzagent and I received this product for free to try. This opinion is my own.