Skip to main content

How are you today??

I am doing well...thanks for asking!

Thought I should stop by and give an update since I know you are dying to know what I am doing on a daily basis! HAHAHAH

So what is new....

My Blog Post from July 31, 2011 about Growing Guiding at the Vancouver Pride Festival is one of the top 25 viewed GGC blogs! You can actually vote for my blog as one of your faves by going here!! I would love it if you would!!

My Mom is finished her treatement and doing well! read about it here and you can even help her name her new Foob! Wanna know what a foob is? better go read the post :)

Rachel is doing well! She has been working hard and hopes to be out of the hospital in June! YAY, let me know if you want to go visit and I will set something up and maybe we can all go out for lunch?

For those of you who know me really well, you know that I am pretty stage shy! Funny since I sing in a pretty amazing choir (voted top three in Vancouver!!! Well Gail did a call for a solo and I thought what the heck I will try out. The day of I was feeling so sick I almost didn't go, but Angel said I had too! So I dragged my sorry butt there and shook all the way through the audition and afterwords you would have thought I had jumped out of a plane! I was still shaking but felt incredibly powerful. I had stood up to my fear and done it regardless!

Well guess what I got the part! She actually took 7 of the dozen or more people who tried out and made groupings. I am doing a duet with a soprano in the choir!

So guess what that means faithful followers? I am pulling the friend card! Come and see me sing on June 2nd (you can consider it a birthday present!) and if you come to the 7pm show we can all go out for drinks afterwards!

Jennifer Scott is our guest performer and if you have not heard her, you are in for a treat! All the songs are from Movie Soundtracks and its going to be an amazing concert!

Here are the details! and you can pick up tickets online Here... make sure you mark down that I "referred" you!

Chris and I are loving the new apartment and can't wait to have you over, so give us a call! I have to go see the absolutley adorable nephews now so Bye for now internet!

T

Comments

Unknown said…
it is SO AWESOME that you came and had dinner with and played with the adorable nephews. You are so important to them.

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...