Skip to main content

REVIEW - Sophisticrate

As you may or may not know, I am a fairly new Planner babe!   What's a planner babe....why a fabulous babe who uses an old school pen and paper planner.   I find it helps with my memory and gives me an opportunity to be creative with my daily life.  Here is a pic of one of the beginner spreads in my planner...


That's not what you are really here for though is it.   On to the Review!!

Hey Planner Babes....have you heard about SophistiCrate yet?  I know I hadn't until 2 weeks ago!  I saw a post on instagram and watched an unboxing.   I love this box because I don't need to get a box if its not going to work for me.


This is a great curated box but it is not a subscription.  You can purchase the boxes you want as long as there is still stock.  The last two boxes have come in at $39.99 for a minimum of $75 product.  They keep limited quantities on hand and this month was a box jammed full of hard to purchase MAMBI planner supplies.

With exchange, my box cost me $50.   If I bought all of the product in the box at Michaels it would have cost me over $85.

The May box was just announced and is full of Carpe Diem supplies including a new planner and all the supplies you need to start up a new planner.  Check them out at https://www.sophisticrate.com/ and let them know I sent you by!  If you want to save the shipping on your first box use the code: FREESHIP.

Okay, let's get down to it...here are the amazing products I received today.

Pretty Packages make me happy!!

It's like Christmas!!!

Look at all this great stuff!

Adorable - pink, mint and black binder clips

Rose Gold pencil case

There was supposed to be a pastel sticker pad that matches the washi tape...but they were short on stock and they offered me the seasonal sticker pad and I was like.....yes please who doesn't love seasonal stickers!

These are adhesive corner pockets....I have no idea what i would do with them LOL but that is because i have a mini happy planner and these are sized for the classic or big.   Maybe a RAK??

SUPER in love with these, you can clip them right into the planner and they are almost full page sized sticky notes.   Perfect for adding in meeting notes or a daily schedule/to do list in your weekly layout.

Some really pretty foiled dashboards.   Again sized for a classic, so not sure if i can use them somehow or maybe part of a RAK.


The elusive Squad Goals sticker book, this has been a hard one for people to get a hold of and it is SO ADORABLE.   The book is broken down into seasons/holidays with those adorable girl stickers and some cute functional stickers and boxes.  The box alone was worth it for this and the skinny washi.

10 adorable skinny washi's in pretty pastel colours.  4 of the are foiled and 1 is glittery.
So there you have it.   High quality branded product curated especially for a small group of planner babes.   I would highly suggest you get on her list!

Check her out on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sophisticrate1/ and Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SophistiCrate1/

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Spring FabFitFun reveal.

So excited.....last night I got home from my date (more on that later) and there was a package waiting for me....I almost peed my pants.   That could have been from the coffee and large water I drank and then held for two hours and then rode the bus home and then walked to my house basically with my legs crossed....but maybe it was because there was a package.   We may never know.....I digress! I was only sort of certain what was in the box and was super excited to open the box and see.... FABFITFUN!!!!!!!!   what is FabFitFun you ask?   why let me tell you dear readers....it is a VIP lifestyle subscription box that comes out quarterly.   It features a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out!  The box always includes full size products and premium trial items.   Each box is worth a minimum of $100. You can order your FabFitFun box here and if you use my link we both get a deal   FabFitFun VIP Box

Continued adventures in dating.....

Good Morning readers! All three of you! I know you are chomping at the bit to hear all about my wild and crazy adventures in babysitting uh online dating. Well for the most part it seems to be a wash out.   I will talk with some interesting guys and it seems good and then POOOOFF...they are gone.   I suspect its because i don't jump on the hey come F^&* me train fast enough?   Either that or my busy schedule doesn't work for them.   For the most part thought its just dudes looking for nookie! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, I have talked to some really nice guys but so far it hasn't turned in to much.   But let me tell you about one experience I had last night. I have seen this guys profile on a couple of different sites - he uses the same three lame pictures which were taken one right after the other and then describes how amazing he is in the context of the stuff he has and what he has accomplished.  He is kind of cute.. i guess...in a b

2 week - Post Hysterectomy Surgery Update and day 300

Hey Y'all! A lot has happened in the last two weeks and so I thought I would stop by and update everyone.  As many of you know I was diagnosed a few years ago with Stage 4 Endometriosis and in the last year or so the complications have gotten worse.   I really had to sit in my feelings for a bit but after talking with my family and some close friends I made the decision to request a total hysterectomy.  Not surprisingly, I had to fight a bit, even though it is my body! I appreciate that the medical system and specifically women's health wants to work tirelessly to protect my fertility but the reality is that this opportunity was blown many years before when they refused to acknowledge the issue when I was a teen and young adult.  Trying to preserve this when I am in my late 40's is laughable.  Trying to preserve this after lost pregnancies and lost marriages....please just let me enjoy my life on my terms now!    Anywhooo..... While I was getting ready for my trip to DC and