Skip to main content

Having a Rough Day - Please Pray...

One of my oldest and dearest friends was in a very very serious car accident two days ago. I found out yesterday at around 2:30 and I am being overrun by so many emotions and feelings and thoughts.

First was fear - what will happen?

Second was guilt - they had been trying to get a hold of me since earlier in the day. My phone was in my purse on silent because I was at work.

Third was fear - what will happen...

Fourth was the need to help in some way and then of course back to fear!

And this has been going on since yesterday.

She was airlifted to Vancouver so that some of the best doctors in the world could work on her! She has sensation in her legs but no movement. The body is an amazing thing and I truly belive her own body is protecting her while the surgeons stabilize her!! She spent most of yesterday in surgery and will be in the hospital for 3 or 4 weeks and then in rehab for several months.

Her husband is the strong and silent type. He does his own thing and I can respect that. I spoke with him yesterday and he didn't seen any merit in me going there. I asked him to keep me up to date but of course I am the last thing on his mind. I am hoping her sister will let me know how things are going and when I can see her.

I suppose I have done all I can do. I let the family know that I will do whatever needs to be done, I can bring them whatever they need or want. I got down on my knees and begged God to heal her. I cried.

I know it is selfish of me but I just need to touch her! I just want to hold her hand and see that she is okay. Every second that the clock ticks by feels like three hours to me!

I tried to drug myself into a good sleep, but I just woke up tossing and turning all night. I hate feeling this helpless!

So I am asking you dear reader...Please Please Please pray for me, that I can find some peace and patience. Please pray for her that she will have a miraculous healing. Please pray for her family that they will have peace and financial miracles that will help them through the next 5 hard months and possibly even longer! Pray for all the things that won't even come to my mind yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continued adventures in dating.....

Good Morning readers! All three of you! I know you are chomping at the bit to hear all about my wild and crazy adventures in babysitting uh online dating. Well for the most part it seems to be a wash out.   I will talk with some interesting guys and it seems good and then POOOOFF...they are gone.   I suspect its because i don't jump on the hey come F^&* me train fast enough?   Either that or my busy schedule doesn't work for them.   For the most part thought its just dudes looking for nookie! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, I have talked to some really nice guys but so far it hasn't turned in to much.   But let me tell you about one experience I had last night. I have seen this guys profile on a couple of different sites - he uses the same three lame pictures which were taken one right after the other and then describes how amazing he is in the context of the stuff he has and what he has accomplished.  He is kind of cute.. i guess...in a b

2017 Spring FabFitFun reveal.

So excited.....last night I got home from my date (more on that later) and there was a package waiting for me....I almost peed my pants.   That could have been from the coffee and large water I drank and then held for two hours and then rode the bus home and then walked to my house basically with my legs crossed....but maybe it was because there was a package.   We may never know.....I digress! I was only sort of certain what was in the box and was super excited to open the box and see.... FABFITFUN!!!!!!!!   what is FabFitFun you ask?   why let me tell you dear readers....it is a VIP lifestyle subscription box that comes out quarterly.   It features a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out!  The box always includes full size products and premium trial items.   Each box is worth a minimum of $100. You can order your FabFitFun box here and if you use my link we both get a deal   FabFitFun VIP Box

Review - Usana Reset

Its been a while since i wrote here, but I thought this would be the best place to host my review. What is the Usana Reset?  according to their website: Reset is a 5 day Jumpstart that is a nutritionally balanced, low-calorie system to help you kick carbohydrate cravings and lose the first few pounds and find the motivation to keep working toward your total weigh-loss goal.   Reset helps people jumpstart healthy eating habits and begin to make a clean break from unhealthy, high-glycemic foods. Reset is meant to be followed up by a 2 month program that tapers off of their food product and into a Low GI diet.    This review is specifically about the 5 day reset.  Here is how the week shapes up: You can buy the products online but they recommend you buy the actual reset package that includes a DVD and other extra's. I have a close contact who sells Usana and they just bought me the items I needed to complete the days. Lets take a look at the different things my w