Skip to main content

Having a Rough Day - Please Pray...

One of my oldest and dearest friends was in a very very serious car accident two days ago. I found out yesterday at around 2:30 and I am being overrun by so many emotions and feelings and thoughts.

First was fear - what will happen?

Second was guilt - they had been trying to get a hold of me since earlier in the day. My phone was in my purse on silent because I was at work.

Third was fear - what will happen...

Fourth was the need to help in some way and then of course back to fear!

And this has been going on since yesterday.

She was airlifted to Vancouver so that some of the best doctors in the world could work on her! She has sensation in her legs but no movement. The body is an amazing thing and I truly belive her own body is protecting her while the surgeons stabilize her!! She spent most of yesterday in surgery and will be in the hospital for 3 or 4 weeks and then in rehab for several months.

Her husband is the strong and silent type. He does his own thing and I can respect that. I spoke with him yesterday and he didn't seen any merit in me going there. I asked him to keep me up to date but of course I am the last thing on his mind. I am hoping her sister will let me know how things are going and when I can see her.

I suppose I have done all I can do. I let the family know that I will do whatever needs to be done, I can bring them whatever they need or want. I got down on my knees and begged God to heal her. I cried.

I know it is selfish of me but I just need to touch her! I just want to hold her hand and see that she is okay. Every second that the clock ticks by feels like three hours to me!

I tried to drug myself into a good sleep, but I just woke up tossing and turning all night. I hate feeling this helpless!

So I am asking you dear reader...Please Please Please pray for me, that I can find some peace and patience. Please pray for her that she will have a miraculous healing. Please pray for her family that they will have peace and financial miracles that will help them through the next 5 hard months and possibly even longer! Pray for all the things that won't even come to my mind yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

Silence Invisible Woman......

TRIGGER WARNING - Surgery and Period Talk I am really struggling with what to write here today so this post may be a little raw and less fun as some of my others LOL   If you don't want to hear about girls health issues, now is the time to leave! I had an experience that really mad me sad and then totally pissed me off!    Have you ever felt invisible? Have you ever met someone who is REALLY REALLY nice and doesn’t want you to worry so they blow a little smoke up your ass and on a good day you believe it and on a less good day you ignore it and let it annoy you a little and then there are days when like it REALLY PISSES YOU OFF….and you just want to scream FUCK YOU….Hear me don’t just listen to me! I don’t want to hear positivity and Pollyanna just because you don’t want to say the negative stuff or because you don’t want me to worry.   Tell me the truth and if you have some words of wisdom, support or positivity that can help,...