Skip to main content

When it shines....its tropical??

Ever thought about this??   When things are going bad we say "when it rains....it pours"   but what do we say when things are going good?

That's my gift to you today dear internet...you're welcome!

Okay so why is it so shiny??

Its been a stellar week in the daisy field!  

Sunday -  My faithful fans (so my mom and tanya LMAO) will remember fondly my status update for sunday...."Hung out with the kids...made Christmas pictures...had Perogies for breakfast (yeah I did)...took a 3 hour nap...finished my paper....ate home made Turkey pot pie for dinner...cuddled with my husband...decorated the Christmas corner....now I am watching Dexter!! yup sounds like a great Sunday to me!!!"   I mean really, that's a good day!  Those perogies by the way were homemade by the polish lady at the deli down the street! YUMMMMY

Monday - The work day flew buy, I watched some Sons of Anarchy (season 1..kind of grusome but really good!) at my desk and then went to an amazing rehersal with Good Noise, our full band and our guest choir from Kwantlen.   We really are awesome!

Tuesday - I got up at 4:30 am, no really I did YUCK!  Andre came and picked me up and we ran down to the Westin Bayshore to sing at the annual christmas tree decorating competition.   We sang all morning for Breakfast Television on CityTV.   Then I met my husband at starbucks, we went christmas shopping (I am all done just need stocking stuffers), had grilled cheese..oh darn I keep forgetting to do my review...Went to the specialist and got the okay to go off my meds!!!   Swelling seems to have stayed down and she was pleased with the way things looked.   I have a follow up in 2 months.  Cuddled with my hubby and watched GLEE YAY!

Wednesday - I got up at 4:30 am again and Chris and I hopped in a cab to the Pan Pacific for the Christmas Wish Breakfast so I could sing again!  (here is a clip with a tiny teaser of us and shows the huge mountain of toys! http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/moving+mountains+of+toys/video.html?v=2174559315).   Then I went off to work after grabbing a yummy starbucks and reaching my first 15 star free drink YAY!   Once I got to work I found out that I got 14 out of 15 on my paper in my Language class...SUPER STAR!!!!!!!

Thursday - That brings me to today, I get to go to my mom and dads for a visit and to help them finish their taxes.   I will get fed something yummy and then I am going to borrow my moms car till Sunday.  

Friday - Concert at Christ Church....its going to rock!  I hope you got tickets because this is a packed to the rafters sold out show.

Saturday -  I intend on sleeping until forever and then I will get up study and go to my Concert at Christ Church, this one will rock too!  Also sold out.

Sunday - Have to get a good sleep, have a good breakfast and then head up to SFU for my exam.   Then I am going to drive like a mad woman to our concert at Fraserview in Richmond (starts at 3:00 pm).   You can still get tickets if you like for this one http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/206046


Hope its tropical where you are too!   Why don't you share some good news with the internet too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...