Skip to main content

seriously...its been 357 days???

Okay, thats almost a year!!!

What a freaking wierd year it has been!   so what, my new readers, you may be asking was 357 days ago?

It was the first day I noticed I had a problem with my vision and we started out on this journey with Intercranial Hypertension.    The end seems so close, I have an appointment to go see the specialist in 7 days and it should be when she takes me off the medication!   YAY....

But in the last few days I have been having more headaches (possibly due to sinus infection?), I have needed to wear my glasses WAY more, and have had 1 or 2 days with some wierd vision things.

I really, really, really don't want to be taking this medication forever!   Chris and I would really like to stay on the road to good health and start having a family in the next year, but that can't happen until all the meds are out of my system!

I am getting older, it could be because of stress, it could be I am not drinking enough water, it could be because of being sick.    Whatever it is, only the scans will tell!

Please join me in praying for good results, we really just want to get on with our lives!   

Thank you to all of you who have been praying along with me and my family for my Mom's quick recovery from Cancer!   Her second round of chemo went much more smoothly and we are praying for better and better results each and every day!

You can read about her journey here if you like....http://ljscorner-laura.blogspot.com/

TTFN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...