Skip to main content

Super new shop! LOVE the Lougheed London Drugs!!

I have lots to update, but I will do that in another blog!   This blog is to highlight my newest shop!

First off I have to give a shout out to Leigh-Ann and Justin at the London Drugs at Lougheed mall!   I have never had such a fun experience doing a shop!  They were very welcoming and were happy to see the couponers in the store!   They wanted to know if they had run out of anything or if they needed to order something else we wanted.   They even went so far as to find other coupons and bring them to us at the cashier to see if we had them.   Even though the store closed they were happy to have us there and weren't rude in the slightest even though we apologized a ton!   They would like us to call ahead and order items if we are going to take large quantities, especially when we have the really good deals on diapers since they cant stock tons of different sizes and types.  So all I can say is GO TO THE LOUGHEED LD!  They love coupons and want us to come shop there!   No rude cashiers making you feel like you are trying to rip off the stores and no limits on the price match!!  Even price matched with Army and Navy!

Anyway... On to my shop!  This one was a record....I had a coupon savings of $284.69!!  When you take out the taxes I paid a total of 17.00 for the product!  WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is a picture of what I got!

 so as per usual lets list it all out!  2 scope outlast, 6 dawn, 6 cascade, 3 large mr. clean, 2 centrum cardio vitamins, 1 claritin allergy sinus with bonus allergy medicine, 2 secret invisible deoderants, 4 covergirl wetslicks lipglosses, 3 mr clean magic erasers, 1 Johnson and johnson gift basket, 1 pack of huggies newborn diapers, 1 venus gift pack with razor, shaving cream, olay lotion, travel case and shower pod!, 5 mr clean multiservice sprays, 1 mr clean bathroom spray, 4 gillette body washes, 2 olay body washes, large ziplocs, 4 oral b toothbrushes, 3 large bottles of advil, 2 herbal essesnce shampoos, 2 febreeze flameless lumiaries, 1 dove shampoo and 1 dove conditioner, 1 dove body wash with bonus deoderant, 1 dove hairspray, 2 skintimate shave lotions and 1 quatchi doll!!!

I have been asked to write a review on a couple of products so watch for those in the next few days!   I am currently checking one of them out and waiting for the other to show up!

T

Comments

CaroleM said…
That is awesome! I have been saving my coupons for a good coupon stacking expedition, but I admit I don't know enough about how to go about doing it. I know I missed your class a while back about it. Maybe you can let me know?

Popular posts from this blog

Continued adventures in dating.....

Good Morning readers! All three of you! I know you are chomping at the bit to hear all about my wild and crazy adventures in babysitting uh online dating. Well for the most part it seems to be a wash out.   I will talk with some interesting guys and it seems good and then POOOOFF...they are gone.   I suspect its because i don't jump on the hey come F^&* me train fast enough?   Either that or my busy schedule doesn't work for them.   For the most part thought its just dudes looking for nookie! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, I have talked to some really nice guys but so far it hasn't turned in to much.   But let me tell you about one experience I had last night. I have seen this guys profile on a couple of different sites - he uses the same three lame pictures which were taken one right after the other and then describes how amazing he is in the context of the stuff he has and what he has accomplished.  He is kind of cute.. i guess...in a b

2017 Spring FabFitFun reveal.

So excited.....last night I got home from my date (more on that later) and there was a package waiting for me....I almost peed my pants.   That could have been from the coffee and large water I drank and then held for two hours and then rode the bus home and then walked to my house basically with my legs crossed....but maybe it was because there was a package.   We may never know.....I digress! I was only sort of certain what was in the box and was super excited to open the box and see.... FABFITFUN!!!!!!!!   what is FabFitFun you ask?   why let me tell you dear readers....it is a VIP lifestyle subscription box that comes out quarterly.   It features a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out!  The box always includes full size products and premium trial items.   Each box is worth a minimum of $100. You can order your FabFitFun box here and if you use my link we both get a deal   FabFitFun VIP Box

2 week - Post Hysterectomy Surgery Update and day 300

Hey Y'all! A lot has happened in the last two weeks and so I thought I would stop by and update everyone.  As many of you know I was diagnosed a few years ago with Stage 4 Endometriosis and in the last year or so the complications have gotten worse.   I really had to sit in my feelings for a bit but after talking with my family and some close friends I made the decision to request a total hysterectomy.  Not surprisingly, I had to fight a bit, even though it is my body! I appreciate that the medical system and specifically women's health wants to work tirelessly to protect my fertility but the reality is that this opportunity was blown many years before when they refused to acknowledge the issue when I was a teen and young adult.  Trying to preserve this when I am in my late 40's is laughable.  Trying to preserve this after lost pregnancies and lost marriages....please just let me enjoy my life on my terms now!    Anywhooo..... While I was getting ready for my trip to DC and