Skip to main content

Want to get me the BEST christmas present ever!??


I suggest some people go in as a group and get me this and pair it with a room at the river rock!!!!


PARTY 2010 with Boyz II Men

Show Starts at 07:00 PM Thursday, December 31, 2009

River Rock Show Theatre
Boyz II Men are labelled the most commercially successful R&B group of all time by the Recording Industry Association of America. They recorded five #1 pop hits including “End of the Road,” “I’ll Make Love to You” and “On Bended Knee” between 1992 and 1997, have topped sales of 60 million records worldwide and have earned a host of Grammy Awards, American Music Awards and World Music Awards. Their newest album, Love will be released on November 10th. Tickets on sale Thursday October 1 @ 10AMDinner & Show:

DOORS 7:30 PM
Cabaret Seating with Premium Buffet, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight & Party Favours
Couples $375.00 plus service charges


Come on you know you wanna! Tickets went on sale this morning....get good ones on the main floor!

Comments

CaroleM said…
$375!! What you say?! Well Tara, while I hope someone loves you that much, I can safely say I love you that much more than I don't need to fork out $375 to show it *grin*.

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...