Skip to main content

Life as I know it!

Hello everyone!

don't forget to go back and check out our wedding photo's after Wednesday. The password is WBwedding2009.

The wedding was amazing, more than I ever thought it could be. We ended up getting a stunning room at the Sutton Place Hotel on hotwire.com and it provided some nice relief for dad when pictures got to be to much. He is doing lots better and we were so happy to have him at the wedding.

I met him at the bottom of the stairs and he walked me to Chris and Craig, it was a beautiful ceremony and the party after (albight short) was a ton of fun. It was an incredibly hot and gorgeous day, we enjoyed doing our pictures in the afternoon. It was a good thing we did that too, as that evening was the most amazing of summer storms including the most spectacular orange sunset i have ever seen. There is an amazing time lapse video of the day on our wedding website also.

The staff at the Alibi room were phenomenal and the food was amazing. The beer selection was great and I drank a great peach beer most of the night. It was like drinking summer.

It was incredibly hot downstairs and so most of the guests had left by 11 pm. The end of the night was spent with Brooklyn, Eric, Tim, Angel and Kam. The DJ let us put on our own ipod and we partied down and laughed until about midnight. We took off and headed to our hotel, we had a great sleep and had a swim in the morning. We went and picked up Brooklyn at home and went out for a yummy IHOP breakfast, then headed out to mom and dads for the present opening.

We can not even begin to tell everyone how thankful we are for the very generous gifts. We are very blessed to have so many great friends who came and enjoyed our day with us.

Married life has been pretty hectic so far. We moved into our new home just 6 days after our wedding. You should read Andre's blog about the ridiculous moving company we used!! After their NINE HOUR....yes you read that right...9 hours to move a 2 bedroom aparment 15 km's away....they then proceeded to charge us 600 for a 4 hour move (3 blocks down the street!!), even though they were 5 hours late showing up, dropped 3 loads of boxes on the ground, and we were told we would only be charged 90 per hour.

You might be asking if we checked them online..and i sure did! I only read positive results, so I wasn't worried about it. Oh well lesson learned. I hope Andre takes it up to the better business bureau. I thought it was pretty disgusting that they owner of the shop would complain to me about my brother in law, who he had just scammed, and blame the 9 hour move on them being unorganized and having too much loose stuff unpacked. Funny since they had been fully packed for weeks and had even gone so far as to move all of the furniture into one central area so it could easily have been moved. They were way more organized than we were for sure!!!

OH WELL....anyway...Chris and I have been happily (sore and happy!!) been moving into our new house and getting everything set up! We are LOVING married life and are looking forward to our honeymoon in November.

We are still on the hunt for work for Chris, so keep your eyes open! School is coming back up, and I was lucky enough to get another scholarship! YAY!!!!!

Once again, i want to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting us!

Love,

Tara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continued adventures in dating.....

Good Morning readers! All three of you! I know you are chomping at the bit to hear all about my wild and crazy adventures in babysitting uh online dating. Well for the most part it seems to be a wash out.   I will talk with some interesting guys and it seems good and then POOOOFF...they are gone.   I suspect its because i don't jump on the hey come F^&* me train fast enough?   Either that or my busy schedule doesn't work for them.   For the most part thought its just dudes looking for nookie! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, I have talked to some really nice guys but so far it hasn't turned in to much.   But let me tell you about one experience I had last night. I have seen this guys profile on a couple of different sites - he uses the same three lame pictures which were taken one right after the other and then describes how amazing he is in the context of the stuff he has and what he has accomplished.  He is kind of cute.. i guess...in a b

2017 Spring FabFitFun reveal.

So excited.....last night I got home from my date (more on that later) and there was a package waiting for me....I almost peed my pants.   That could have been from the coffee and large water I drank and then held for two hours and then rode the bus home and then walked to my house basically with my legs crossed....but maybe it was because there was a package.   We may never know.....I digress! I was only sort of certain what was in the box and was super excited to open the box and see.... FABFITFUN!!!!!!!!   what is FabFitFun you ask?   why let me tell you dear readers....it is a VIP lifestyle subscription box that comes out quarterly.   It features a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out!  The box always includes full size products and premium trial items.   Each box is worth a minimum of $100. You can order your FabFitFun box here and if you use my link we both get a deal   FabFitFun VIP Box

Review - Usana Reset

Its been a while since i wrote here, but I thought this would be the best place to host my review. What is the Usana Reset?  according to their website: Reset is a 5 day Jumpstart that is a nutritionally balanced, low-calorie system to help you kick carbohydrate cravings and lose the first few pounds and find the motivation to keep working toward your total weigh-loss goal.   Reset helps people jumpstart healthy eating habits and begin to make a clean break from unhealthy, high-glycemic foods. Reset is meant to be followed up by a 2 month program that tapers off of their food product and into a Low GI diet.    This review is specifically about the 5 day reset.  Here is how the week shapes up: You can buy the products online but they recommend you buy the actual reset package that includes a DVD and other extra's. I have a close contact who sells Usana and they just bought me the items I needed to complete the days. Lets take a look at the different things my w