Skip to main content

i think i want this...what do you think?

Acer Aspire AS1410-8837 Notebook PC -
Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500
1.4GHz, 3GB DDR2,
250GB HDD,
11.6” WXGA,

475.00

here are the specs:

Display Type:
WXGA Crystal Brite panel Display
Screen Size:
11.6"
Maximum Resolution:
1280 x 800
Memory Type:
DDR2
Memory Size:
3GB
Memory Speed:
DDR2 667
Memory Slots (Total):
2
Memory Slots (Filled):
1
Memory Slots (Available):
1
Maximum Memory Supported:
4GB
Capacity:
250GB
Hard Drives Included:
1x 250GB
Drive Types:
Hard Drive
Hard Drive Speed:
5400 RPM
Lifestyle:
Thin & Light
Condition:
Open Box
Operating Systems:
Windows Vista Home Premium
Startup Operating System:
Windows Vista Home Premium English/French
Platform:
Notebook PC
Processor Brand:
Intel
Processor Class:
Core 2 Solo
Processor Type:
Single-Core
Processor Speed:
1.4GHz
Processor Number:
SU3500
Processor FSB:
800MHz
Processor Cache:
3 MB L2 Cache
Additional Technologies:
Enhanced SpeedStep Technology

Intel® Virtualization Technology
Graphics Description:
Integrated Graphics
GPU/VPU:
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500
Video Interface:
HDMI

VGA
Optical Drive Type:
N/A
Supplemental Drive Type:
Media Reader
Media Types:
Memory Stick

xD-Picture Card

Memory Stick PRO

Multi Media Card

Secure Digital
Audio Description:
Integrated Audio
Audio Input:
1- Microphone input port
Audio Output:
1 - Headphone output port
PS/2 Mouse Connectors:
N/A
PS/2 Keyboard Connectors:
N/A
Serial Communication Ports:
N/A
Parallel Ports:
N/A
USB Ports:
3
LAN Ports:
1
Audio Out Jacks:
1
Microphone Jacks:
1
VGA Ports:
1
HDMI Ports:
1
Communications Description:
Integrated LAN

Integrated Wireless LAN
Interface Type:
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector

802.11a/b/g/n Wireless lan
Data Transfer Rate:
Up to 300 Mbps

10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Protocols:
802.11b

802.11a

802.11g

802.11n
Width:
11.22"
Height:
0.87"~1.18"
Depth:
8.03"
Weight:
3.08 lbs
Mouse Type:
TouchPad™ Pointing Device
Buttons:
2
Keyboard Type:
Standard Size
Battery Type:
6-Cell Lithium-ion

Comments

Unknown said…
Here's the reality according to André:

In laptops like this you get what you pay for. The price of entry on this one is cheap; and that's what you'll see in the product.

If you buy a $500 laptop now you'll be in the need of another $500 PC in two years. If you spend $900 or $1000 now you'll have something that will last you much longer then 2 years.

Netbooks do two things, internet and email. It can't be a primary machine, it's the scooter of laptops. On a scooter you're going to have problems doing grocery shopping, running people around, you're going to get wet when it rains and you can't get on the freeway, or frankly go long distances on it. It's a big compromise because even to just get from point a to b you don't have the same experience as a car.

This machine is not a powerful machine, 1.4GHz processor? Those were current 5 years ago. Running the latest OS on it is... questionable, but probably better then Vista.

Personally I would NOT buy this machine.

Popular posts from this blog

I said yes.....

well hello.....excuse me if the spelling is bad, but im updating from my phone in the hotel! Today we slept in and went down for a lovely breakfast and then got ready to go and headed from our hotl down to the waterfront. we walked to the olympic park and then back up to the pier....then we stopped for a lovely peppermint twist mocha at starbucks! we continued on down the waterfront and decided to go to the aquarium.....we got a pic of nemo and dorie! then we went for a beer and grabbed a bus back to our hotel. We got ready for our dinner and got a cab to take us to Cafe Campagne. we had an amazing three course dinner with lovely wine pairings and a lovely chocolate Digestif. Chris wanted to go for another walk.....so we headed down to the park, once there he looked me ddep in the eyes and told me how much he loved me....then he dropped to one knee and produced the lovely mahogany ring box....he asked me if i would make him the happiest man on earth and be his wife. you know me....

The ongoing saga of the Not-So-Cuterus....

Its another girl blog....so if you don't want to hear about girl parts and stuff now is the time to leave...  Ugh.....after a series of terrible periods (try bleeding for 14 days), doctors visits and ultrasounds...I am back fighting it out with the Not-So-Cuterus....which after I saw this cartoon by  Stasia Burrington... I may just have to start calling her the Fuck-Uterus.   If you want to catch up on the saga of the not-so-cuterus, you can read these posts: https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/06/be-kind-to-yourself-tmi-warning.html and https://taradaisy.blogspot.com/2019/08/silence-invisible-woman.html I decided to call the doctor about 2 months ago after bleeding for 9 days, I had what I like to call the shining... Every hour I bled through a super plus tampon and  pair of heavy flow Knix underwear (that's 8 tampons worth folks) and a pair of pants for approximately 26 hours.   Here is where the TMI gets gross people.... for each of those hours I pa...

WOAH NELLY.......

WTF (thats a freak...not the other one...im trying not to swear!!) This month...this summer...this year is flying by! Im not sure how to slow it down! I thought i should do a little update and let me adoring fans (all three of you) know how things are going this month. I started school this month again, that was a big step for me and i am madly in love with my professor....no no not like that!!!! he is doing exactly what i want to do when i "grow up" and i am so fascinated by everything he has to say. I think i am going to really like this course (I am taking Adolescent Development FYI). Brownies starts up on Sept 23rd, but i have been busily attending meetings, training, putting together posters, planning unit meetings and trying to get my calendar straight. I even went to Area camp at the end of august for a few days. I will definetly be staying the whole week next year. I had a riot and it really got me pumped up for brownies. I am the new liason for the chu...